but have you considered:
- strong females who don’t denounce femininity or being girly
- strong females who are “like every other girl” bc why the hell not girls are rad
- strong females who tear down the culture of girls hating on other girls
- strong females who are proud to be feminists
- strong females who support and acknowledge trans women
- strong females who understand that being strong isn’t synonymous with manly or with “acting like a man”
Female BAMFs Throughout History
this is fab BUT WHERE ARE THEIR NAMES?
- Ching Shih
- Nancy Wake
- Lyudmila Pavlichenko
- Rukhsana Kausar
- The Gulabi Gang
- Neerja Bhanot
- Zainab Bibi
- Susan Walters
- Nong Thoom
- Juliane Koepcke
I’m always wanting to read more about these posts immediately and I have trouble finding the sources.
"I can’t help feeling that the argument that Elsa must be a lesbian is a tad misogynistic. Just because she didn’t get a prince within the movie she must be attracted to women? I feel like they’re missing the point of having a female character who isn’t defined by a romantic relationship. The same crap happened with Merida, and it makes me mad"